About Hatfields Budget & Clearance Store
In the summer of 2010 Hatfields realised the need to expand the 'Hatfields2Go budget and clearance furniture outlet' business following 5 years success in the relatively small location just across the road to the main store. With this the business started looking for larger premises and in November 2010 a new site of some 23,000 sq ft had been found. It was the site once occupied by the Co-op, and then occupied by Vergo, which went out of business in May 2010 with the loss of 12 employees' jobs. The opportunity was taken to re-brand Hatfields2Go, and it is now known as 'Hatfields Budget & Clearance Store'.
What do we sell at the Budget and Clearance Store?
The main intention of the business is to clear obsolete stock and end of line ranges with up to 50% OFF the original prices. It also sells purposely bought-in 'budget conscious' ranges and containers of competitively priced and exclusive merchandise - which have proved very popular.
- Hatfields will always acknowledge our customers concerns and requests. We will listen and act on these issues accordingly.
- Hatfields will treat our customers, as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- Hatfields will endeavour by all means possible to resolve issues within an acceptable timescale.
- Our service team are trained to be sympathetic and understanding to our customers, regardless of the level of the concern.
- Hatfields will listen and take appropriate action to all customer care issues in a courteous, helpful manner.
- We are dedicated to providing excellent value and service to our customers.
- The company mission statement of 'Exceptional Service by Exceptional People' ensures that our customers needs and wishes are dealt with to the highest standard.
- We deliver our commitment to quality service through active co-operation with our suppliers, our staff and our customers.
- We will work with skilled craftsmen and our suppliers to ensure a speedy and fair resolution to all our customers' complaints and concerns.
- We endeavour to give as much information as possible with regards to the issue that may have led to a standard of service that is not up to Hatfields' expectations.
To all of you, from everyone at Hatfields - Thank you and Happy Shopping!
Store Manager - Hatfields Budget and Clearance Store